Wednesday, April 13, 2011

*little moments* by ninja master ally*cakes

im not lying,,, and im totally not biased,,, but this months kits is off the charts with perfection,, i la,la,la,love it!!! i used the *wonderful life oner upper* for this *little things* layout. i love the way it turned out.
i love this picture too,, ricardos aunt took my camera while i was swimming with sofia and she started snapping away,, i love when people take my camera and do that,, i really, really appreciate what comes outta it,, especially those candid photos.
love, ally & nely

3 comments:

  1. o my gosh this is sooooo adorable!!!! This page is perfect for the amazing picture!! It melts my heart!! Great work as always ally cakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hot Miss Ally! I love it! This is a great picture and layout as always. I love what you did with the little owls. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online