Sunday, February 14, 2010

perfect valentines from ninja star carrie

ninja master nely and myself are soooo lucky,,, not only do we have you, and an amazing design team along with a perfect line up of guest designers, we got these very special valentines from ninja star carrie. amazing. thank you so very much miss carrie, i honestly have never gotten a valentine so special in my entire life. i love this. its perfect. your talent blows me away. :-) thank you,,, carrie used the *mommys little monster* kit to create these rocking valentines,,,
love, us, the lucky ladies,,,,

2 comments:

  1. I agree completeley.....i have never, ever gotten a valentine that meant so much!!!..to own a creation made by carrie is awesome and very touching!!!...thank you miss carrie...i love my valentine!..you are insane talented...you inspire me a lot!!!...Ally, your valentine is perfect!!..i love it!..love you!!...happy valentines girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg these blow me away! love the runny paint splats and the way the pictures are done. super cool!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online