Friday, February 25, 2011

*the boys of fall* by ninja ally*cakes

this friday, were doing a little throw back action. in november we released such a fun kit, *suits & ladders*. love this kit. here is a layout i recently created using that kit. my pops and my baby brother back when he was in high school. he {baby brother} played football, and my dad coached. so cute. here is my layout, *the boys of fall*,,
oh, before i forget, did you notice all of last years kits {including this one} are marked down?? im just saying,,,
love you, love us

3 comments:

  1. ahh, so CUTE!! love the flowrs + flair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the title!! perfect kit for this photo.
    i really love those cloud punches too =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! This kit is wonderfull.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online