Monday, October 11, 2010

*love*,,by ninja master nely

hello my pink ninja addicts!!!,,,wanted to share with you this series of mini layouts I created!!,,I made a total of three 4x6 mini layouts using the *she wolf* and the *venice queen* add-on kit!! I knew I wanted to use that rad hambly overlay as my background!!! the thickers that come in the kit are black fabric,,but I needed white letters,,so I painted them!!!,,i also glimmer misted the music note and distressed the frame!!,,i like how i alter the kit to fit me!!,,it was fun and messy!!!,,i now have a left hand that is dyed red!!,,love that!!,, here is the first of three mini layouts,,*love*,,,

love you, love, us!!

1 comment:

  1. omigosh i love this kit! sigh....hurry christmas...hurry!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online